Who we are
We’re Rodgers Leask, award-winning consulting engineers with decades of experience, vast technical expertise and a friendly, proactive approach that our clients really value.
Over the years we’ve delivered projects of every size, in every sector, with every kind of complexity. Whatever the challenge, from concept to completion, we deliver imaginative, integrated engineering solutions that are rigorously designed, robustly cost effective and reliably buildable.
We are an equal opportunities employer who believes in rewarding and supporting those that have the drive and belief to be the best they can be. We care about the environment and are committed to creating a sustainable society.
Who you are
What you’ll need
- – A degree level qualification in an appropriate engineering or science discipline.
- – A minimum of 5 years experience and an aspiration to start a new and exciting chapter in your career
- – Strong organisational skills, IT proficiency, and technical report writing abilities.
- – Experience with MS Word, Excel, Holebase SI, Surfer, MS Project.
- – Preferably have familiarity with CAD or GIS.
- – Preferably experience with geotechnical software such as PDisp or GEO5 or similar.
- – A full UK Driving license.
- – Undertaking site appraisals and reviewing 3rd party information.
- – Undertaking and reviewing Desk Studies, Land Contamination Assessments, Remediation Strategies and Validation work as required.
- – Designing, costing and managing site investigations.
- – Project management to ensure projects are delivered in accordance with the required scope of works within budget and to ensure more junior members of staff are aware of their responsibilities and undertake their work in a safe and competent manner.
- – Interpreting data and report writing to a suitable professional standard.
- – Undertaking human health risk assessments, controlled water risk assessments and Detailed Quantitative Risk Assessments.
- – Undertaking foundation design, slope stability assessments, settlement analysis.
- – Assisting and mentoring team members to promote their technical and professional development.
- – Liaising with clients and developing client relationships.
– Flexible holiday allowance
– Company Pension scheme
– Hybrid working
– Interesting and challenging projects
– Autonomy to lead your own projects
– Excellent career progression potential
In Nottingham, you’ll join a growing team of Geo-Environmental Engineers. Our modern open plan office is in the heart of the lace market in Nottingham city centre, a short walking distance from car parks, tram stops and the train station.
Get in touch! firstname.lastname@example.org