Department : Geo-Environmental Engineering
Who we are
We’re Rodgers Leask, award-winning consulting engineers with decades of experience, vast technical expertise and a friendly, proactive approach that our clients really value.
Over the years we’ve delivered projects of every size, in every sector, with every kind of complexity. Whatever the challenge, from concept to completion, we deliver imaginative, integrated engineering solutions that are rigorously designed, robustly cost effective and reliably buildable.
We are an equal opportunities employer who believes in rewarding and supporting those that have the drive and belief to be the best they can be. We care about the environment and are committed to creating a sustainable society.
Who you are
You would need
- – Ideally holding a geology or earth science degree grade 2:1 or above, or in your final year studying toward this qualification.
- – 1 or 2 years’ experience in ground investigation, environmental monitoring or relevant work would be beneficial.
- – Good communication skills.
- – Enthusiastic and ambitious to learn and progress your career.
- – An interest in contaminated land or ground engineering.
- – A problem solver, with the ability to work collaboratively with other team members.
- – Good record keeping, analytical thinking and writing skills would be beneficial.
- – Flexible holiday allowance
- – Company Pension scheme
- – Balance of weekly work between site work and office based work
- – Complex regionally important projects
- – Interesting and challenging projects
- – Support to progress professional qualification with relevant organisation
- – Excellent career progression potential
You’ll work on a variety of challenging and interesting schemes from due diligence and ground investigation through construction, to completion, across a range of sectors. With the support of senior colleagues, you’ll be involved in the production of ground investigation reports, remediation strategies, earthworks specifications, and validation reports.
Our appraisal system and training will help to underpin your progression and give you the necessary skills to undertake the role. You’ll be encouraged to obtain a professional qualification and receive mentoring and support to work toward chartered status.
In Bristol, you’ll join the growing Geo-Environmental team, providing the opportunity to create a milestone in your career that you can reflect on with pride and satisfaction. Our modern open plan offices are well located, a short walk from public transport routes (buses, trains, cycling or e-bike routes).
Get in touch! email@example.com