Department : Civil Engineering
Who we are
We’re Rodgers Leask, award-winning consulting engineers with decades of experience, vast technical expertise and a friendly, proactive approach that our clients really value.
Over the years we’ve delivered projects of every size, in every sector, with every kind of complexity. Whatever the challenge, from concept to completion, we deliver imaginative, integrated engineering solutions that are rigorously designed, robustly cost effective and reliably buildable.
We are an equal opportunities employer who believes in rewarding and supporting those that have the drive and belief to be the best they can be. We care about the environment and are committed to creating a sustainable society.
Who you are
You would need
- – UK design consultancy experience across a range of sectors
- – Sound client liaison experience and being commercially aware
- – Experience with Section Agreements 278, 38, 185 and 104
- – Fully conversant in the use of software such as AutoCAD, Civil3D, InfoDrainage or their equivalents
- – Hands on approach, with a desire to remain engaged in design, project management and delivery
- – Good organisation, communication, and presentation skills
- – You will have 3 + years’ experience in the industry and have an aspiration to start a new and exciting chapter in your career
- – Flexible holiday allowance
- – Company Pension scheme
- – Hybrid working
- – Interesting and challenging projects
- – Autonomy to lead your own projects
- – Excellent career progression potential
In Liverpool, you’ll join the growing Civil Engineering team, providing the opportunity to create a milestone in your career that you can reflect on with pride and satisfaction. Our modern open plan office is in the heart of the Liverpool Business Quarter in the city centre, a short walk from Moorfields, James Street and Lime Street train stations.
Get in touch! email@example.com