Department : Civil Engineering
Who we are
We’re Rodgers Leask, award-winning consulting engineers with decades of experience,
vast technical expertise and a friendly, proactive approach that our clients really value.
Over the years we’ve delivered projects of every size, in every sector, with every kind of
complexity. Whatever the challenge, from concept to completion, we deliver
imaginative, integrated engineering solutions that are rigorously designed, robustly cost
effective and reliably buildable.
We are an equal opportunities employer who believes in rewarding and supporting
those that have the drive and belief to be the best they can be. We care about the
environment and are committed to creating a sustainable society.
Who you are
You would need
– UK design consultancy experience across a range of sectors
– Sound client liaison experience and being commercially aware
– Experience with Section Agreements 278, 38, 185 and 104
– Fully conversant in the use of software such as AutoCAD, Civil3D, InfoDrainage or their equivalents
– Hands on approach, with a desire to remain engaged in design, project management and delivery
– Good organisation, communication, and presentation skills
– You will have 3 + years’ experience in the industry and have an aspiration to start a new and exciting chapter in your career
- – Flexible holiday allowance
- – Company Pension scheme
- – Hybrid working
- – Interesting and challenging projects
- – Autonomy to lead your own projects
- – Excellent career progression potential
In Longbridge, you’ll join an established team of Civil Engineers and Technicians. Our modern open plan office is located within Longbridge town centre and all it’s amenities whilst also having excellent links to the transport network.
Get in touch! firstname.lastname@example.org